DIVER SERVICE: IN WATER HULL CLEANING AND INSPECTION
Cleaning and inspection
Our hull cleaning and inspection diver service includes:
- the hull of the boat
- the waterline
- suction strainers
- propellers and propeller shafts (or engine bases)
- Anode inspection and replacement
- Bow thrusters, stern thrusters.
- Inspection and cleaning of the thru-hull
- Depth sounders sensor
- Log Wheel
Diver service on the French Riviera : You will receive a report with photo and videos on the state of your hull and your boat.
If you drop something of value in the water, at anchor, call us, we will pick it up for you.
Rather than taking the boat out to the shipyard to replace your propeller, we can take care of it afloat. If you have on board the spare propeller this can be done right away, if it requires repair we will reinstall it upon his return from the workshop.
Anode (Zinc) replacement
Anodes are essential to keep your underwater metals protected such as propeller shafts, rudders, propellers, trim tabs (flaps) and through hulls. Your diver service will supply the necessary anodes or you can supply yours.
OUR DIVE SERVICe INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Hull cleaning
- Replacement of zinc
- Replacing and replacing the propeller
- Object recovery
- Underwater inspections
- Object recovery
OWNERS OF BOAT ON THE CÔTE D’AZUR
It’s an obvious fact that the hull and its clogged accessories will create an increased drag on the hull of your ship.
- This undesirable drag greatly slows a boat and affects its overall performance, which causes increased wear on a boat’s engines
- Dirty propellers become less efficient, which also increases the pressure on the engines and causes the engine to overheat.
- Impurities on the seawater intake of the engine also limit the flow of water and are the cause of overheating.
- Cleaning the hull afloat will increase the performance and fuel efficiency of your boat. More speed, less fuel consumption.
Contact us using the form below or by phone and we will eliminate professionally the shells and algae of your hull that slows down your boat and increases fuel consumption.
If you need to hire diver for your boat in Antibes, Cannes, Golfe Juan or anywhere on the French Riviera please contact us using the form below
Other boat maintenance and cleaning you might be interested in :
- Boat cleaning and detailing
- Yacht / Boat polishing
- Bottom painting : Antifouling
- Nano protection coating : Glass & ceramic coatings
- Boat staging
- Maintenance plans and packages for boats